Business Card Value
Monday | April 23rd, 2018
Everything we do in business today is digital -- sending mail, signing contracts, attending meetings, even networking. The business card is one thing that digital will not fully replace anytime soon.
From size, paper stock, and an abundance of finishing options - we can create a business card that will stand out from the competition.
5 reasons business cards are valuable
1. A business card is the first impression of your brand. Start with a strong logo & showcase your brand with top of the line print materials.
2. Creative business cards get shared -- continuing to market for you. Referrals, referrals, referrals! They are important for any business, but especially a new small business starting out. A happy client is likely to pass your info/business card along.
3. Business cards show you are prepared. Again, a strong marketing presence is key to make that first impression memorable.
4. Swapping contact information digitally is impersonal. Networking is about making genuine connections. Sending contact information via text or email on the spot is convenient but it is also extremely impersonal. Engaging in eye contact and actual conversation is how real relationships begin. If you haven't joined local organizations in the valley - we recommend & Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce. They offer monthly networking events.
5. They are the most effective direct marketing tools. Email marketing, search engine optimization and paid media all do a great job of attracting leads and prospects, but they still aren’t as effective as an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange.
You can encounter a potential lead or contact at any time -- tradeshows, industry conferences, happy hour, airport lounges -- and arming yourself with business cards at all times will ensure that you never miss an opportunity to make a valuable business connection. Keep some in your pockets, wallet, money clip or laptop bag so the next time you encounter a prospect you are prepared.
Art is never finished, only abandoned. - Leonardo da vinci
Elegance is not about being noticed, it's about being remembered. - Giorgio Armani
There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept. - Ansel Adams
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. - Jonathan Swift
The true work of art is but a shadow of divine perfection. - Michelangelo